Domino (top) & Dash

Domino (top) & Dash

Monday, December 12, 2011

Domino is a Blog-Hog; Just Sayin’ by Dash, the toy poodle

I’ve just read the essays below, for the first time, that my poodle brother, Domino, has posted on our blog- emphasis on the OUR, which this blog doesn’t feel like at all!  He’s written every single entry. What a blog-hog!

I see these posts have been up for 2 months now, wreaking havoc with my reputation.  I should have checked this blog when we originally had the idea to write about our human family and ourselves.  But, and I suppose you know the answer here if you’ve read Domino’s posts, I’ve had other things on my mind.

In my defense about my ball obsession, let me say, that we’re heading towards middle age now, and I, for one, do not intend to let my mid-section resemble a sausage.  Clearly, Domino feels differently. This is probably why he has so much time to blog.

Having said that, if I didn’t devise games and tricks to play with my ball, which so clearly annoys him, than I’d be lying around all day flabbing away like he is. 

And what’s this bull about humans finding me irresistible?  I’m well aware that I’m the jock’s dog o’choice (for my catch and fetch abilities), but when was the last time someone tossed me a good one?  We live in an artsy fartsy house where everybody throws like a girl. 

I’m giving Domino fair notice right here in this post.  Don’t push me, buddy.  Remember how jealous you were when mother carried me everywhere she went because I got a spur in my foot and couldn’t walk for weeks?   Well I think that pain’s coming back;  I do believe I feel a sharp twinge.

Please read my other blog: http://srxq.blogspot.com/http://srxq.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment