Domino (top) & Dash

Domino (top) & Dash

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dash has Chutzpah by Dash, the Toy Poodle





I know dogs aren’t supposed to enter most establishments,  but I’m only 9 pounds and fit easily into Mother’s handbag.  So off I go. Oh please, I can feel the eye rolls at this annoyingly cute image; but we’re not like that. This is no precious doggie/ fancy lady duo. I just like to widen my turf whenever possible. 

As for Mother, well, I’m not sure what this means, but I over heard her talking to her friend recently about why she wants me with her: “It’s just that Dash has chutzpah,” she said. “And sometimes I’m in short supply of that and smart enough to know it.  So at those moments, I just scratch his head as a reminder and, quick as Ramen noodles, I feel like I can climb Mt. Everest.”

I don’t know what chutzpah means but isn’t Mt. Everest the highest mountain in the entire world?  God, I hope she leaves me behind on that trip.

Please read my other blog: http://srxq.blogspot.com/http://srxq.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment